Training Winter 19/20

Please type your comments directly in the reply box - DO NOT copy/paste text from somewhere else into the reply boxes - this will also copy the code behind your copied text and publish that with your reply, making it impossible to read.  Our apology for the inconvenience, but we don't see a convenient way of fixing this yet.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mat Hudson
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

As part of our ongoing training relationship, I set up this discussion zone and topic to allow me to point you to various resources in our Dojo and to support you in your preparations for Alcatraz.

Here is an introduction in our library to the Tempo Trainer and training with tempo. This may give you some ideas how you can begin to use it more in your training right now.

I’ve set you up with a membership in the Master Class 1K Live! course, which is meant to go along with live training sessions, which you are doing. You can click on the first month of this course to see the training plan and see how you like it. I think it would be a good place for you to start, getting acquainted with this pattern of training, before jumping into the 5K training plan.

If you want to work with that MC 1K plan, the first month is open now, and the second month opens in 4 weeks, and the third month (if you want to follow it that far) opens in 8 weeks.

As we move along, we can record our discussions on your training in this zone.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.