This is a live, weekly, group training event held in Salem, Oregon, USA.
Make your running much safer for your body and training more enjoyable for your mind.
Build fitness around good technical form to increase efficiency, lower stress on the body, and improve your motivation to run.
A 3-month training plan, organized into three stages of development with up to 50 progressive practices. The training plan is accessed through our online training website.
Weekly live, coach-guided group training sessions (usually weekly). Live training sessions are 60 minutes in Courthouse Fitness West Salem club and outdoors in Wallace Park.
Access the online forum for members of your group to leave reports on personal practice and ask questions of your coach.
Conduct three periodic test runs. At the end of the course you enter a region race of your choice or participate in our informal 5K race in Wallace Park.
$225 per person.
Bring a few friends to form a training group!
300 Glen Creek Road NW
Salem, Oregon 97304
Phone: (503) 581-3171
Up to 8 runners per group.
This course is intended for those who…
- …have not run 5K distance before.
- …have run 5K before, but did not feel good.
- …have run 5K before but would like to run it faster.
- …have running-related injury, aches or pains.
- …feel the need for improving running form.
- …feel inefficient in movement.
- …feel out of shape.
- …need accountability to exercise.
- …know little about proper running and training.