July 11, 2019 at 08:47 #23576
- Both sides, fingers enter the water at good position in front of head, not too far ahead
- Both sides, hands enter in front of shoulder
- R entry path to target follows a nice ‘ski jump’ path
- Both sides, because elbow is not in high position, forearm angle is shallow and aimed inward
- Both sides, a bit too aggressive on the entry (at this tempo), causing splash
- Come to high elbow, steep forearm entry position
Make corrections in recovery swing up to entry position, and entry should be positively affected.
You may also view some entry focal points on the 101 Focal Points page.