Rating System For Qualities

Forums Library Swim Course Instructions Rating System For Qualities

Please type your comments directly in the reply box - DO NOT copy/paste text from somewhere else into the reply boxes - this will also copy the code behind your copied text and publish that with your reply, making it impossible to read.  Our apology for the inconvenience, but we don't see a convenient way of fixing this yet.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Admin Mediterra
    Keymaster

Here is a simple rating system we may will refer to when assigning a quality objective. Please use it in your discussions with your coach.

• 1 Star (♦) – disappointing – below my standard
    • 2 Star (♦♦) – acceptable – at about the standard I have set for myself
    • 3 Star (♦♦♦) – marvelous – above the standard I have set for myself

When your performance is at 1 star for more than 50% of the time consider lowering the complexity of the task in order to create a more suitable challenge level for your current neurological abilities.

When your performance is at 2 Star for more than 60% to 80% of the time, keep going. This is good imprinting work. If it is above 80% then you should consider raising your standard for quality, or raising the complexity of the task.

When your performance is at 3 Star for more than 30% of the time (Good Job!) you should consider increasing the complexity of your task.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.