Lesson Series Fall 2021

Please type your comments directly in the reply box - DO NOT copy/paste text from somewhere else into the reply boxes - this will also copy the code behind your copied text and publish that with your reply, making it impossible to read.  Our apology for the inconvenience, but we don't see a convenient way of fixing this yet.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mat Hudson
    Keymaster

Hello Kris,

This is a space where I can record any extra notes for you regarding your lessons and you can leave reports and questions for me to review and answer. This site and this discussion zone is here to support your ongoing training and help you keep making progress in your skill and fitness development.

We started on the first lesson of the freestyle fundamentals, with Posture Position and Build The Frame drills, then transitioned to focus on breaststroke which may be a better stroke to start with, since your body has some familiarity with it already.

The posture and frame concepts apply directly to breaststroke as well, so it helped in either direction we would go.

We remodeled the website this last year but hadn’t transferred all of our original materials and courses over to the new one so I don’t have a formal breaststroke course and notes for you to review but I can leave notes for you here.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.