- 3 rounds of 2x (2x 150) freestyle
- 30 seconds passive rest between repeats – or 8 deep nasal breaths
- Staggered tempo, descending (getting faster)
- Round 1: 2x 150 at tempo 0.96, 2x 150 at 0.87
- Round 2: 2x 150 at 0.93, 2x 150 at 0.84
- Round 3: 2x 150 at 0.90, 2x 150 at 0.81
To swim entire distance.
To maintain the assigned tempo.
To hold best full-body synchronization (rhythm) as tempo gets more challenging, as muscles get more fatigued.
In each round, use the relative ease of the slower tempo repeats to ‘rest in motion’.
Possible Failure Points
- Cannot hold tempo (muscular)
- Cannot maintain precision (motor)
- Cannot maintain rhythm, full-body synchronization (motor)