Just as a musician may use a metronome to practice playing a song at a consistent speed, or a dancer may practice the moves to the beat of music, in our swimming too, we want to practice moving with precision through the stroke cycle over and over again and perfect tempo.
In the Dojo Knowledge Base you may find many articles about using tempo and the Tempo Trainer.
- Tempo Trainer Basics
- Tempo Pyramid
- Finding Your Functional Tempo Range
- Weaning Off The Tempo Trainer
- Tempo: Slow It Down
- Tempo: Speed It Up
- How Do I Find My Comfortable Tempo?
- How Do I Find My Tempo Range?
- How Do I Choose An Appropriate Tempo?
- Why Practice At Faster Tempos?
- Why Practice At Slower Tempos?